COMMENT and RATE the video please!
Activision pays Infinity Ward plaintiffs $42 Million two weeks before their scheduled lawsuit goes to trial before a Jury on May 29th. You think Activision is admitting guilt here?
Black Ops 2 purportedly using the "Black Ops 2" Game Engine? Well....I GUESS you could say that, but it's all still built upon 7-year old technology. Also, GAME Australia's ship is sinking while other UK retailers are hammering the nails into GAME UK's coffin!
• FREE NetFlix Trial: http://www.netflix.com/NGT
• Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/NextGenTactics
• Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/NextGenTactics
• G2PO: http://www.G2PO.com/NextGenTactics
• NGTZombies: http://www.G2PO.com/NGTZombies
• NGTMinecraft: http://www.G2PO.com/NGTMinecraft
• WebofSpiderBite: http://www.YouTube.com/WebofSpiderBite
• NGTGames: http://www.G2PO.com/NGTGames
• NGTChallenges: http://www.YouTube.com/NGTChallenges